During 2020, we have been operated and offered our guests the security and satisfaction they expected from us. We strictly adhered to the precautionary measures for the spread of Covid-19 infection with complete success and zero cases. We dedicate this achievement to our employees and to our guests who entrusted us with their holidays. We are preparing for the summer of 2021 and we look forward to welcoming you again to Theartemis Palace in absolute safety! We are constantly monitoring the developments, we make sure to inform the "Covid-19 Response of Theartemis Palace" and we adapt our services according to the hygiene directives, and the current instructions of the National Organization of Public Health (EODY) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
Our experienced staff is well trained in health and safety issues.
Join us with confidence!
The hotel for every traveler!!!
• All our staff members have been trained through health and safety programs (Authorized Health First Certification in all aspects of health, safety & hygiene)
• All our staff members perform a self test once a week
• Employees wear PPE (personal protective equipment)
Reception desk / check in and check out
• Mandatory check-in (according to the hygiene directives, and the current instructions of the National Organization of Public Health (EODY) and the World Health Organization (WHO)) after 3pm and check-in before 11am
• The use of credit or debit cards to pay the hotel costs is recommended
• All reused key cards will be disinfected
Cleaning & Disinfection Housekeeping
• Compliance to the National Health & Safety protocols
• Sanitization stations for guests & employees
• Rigorous cleaning schedule of all public areas, outlets and elevators with frequent disinfection of all high contact surfaces
• Reinforced room cleaning protocols, to include extra disinfection of high touch room before guests’ arrival
• Sanitization door hanger applied to each guestroom upon completion of cleaning process.
• TV and air conditioner remote controls will have disposable covers.
• Proper Operation and Hygiene of Air Conditioners
• Guests are required to follow elevator guidelines and not exceed the number of persons allowed. We also recommend avoiding the use of elevators.
Food and Drinks Services
• Extra sanitization practices in all food production areas above and beyond their HACCP Kitchen Protocols
• Digital menus available through QR code
• One customer per two square meters is allowed in the indoor and outdoor spaces of restaurants and bars.
• The maximum number of customers per table is six people. There is no limit in the case of a family
• Disinfection of tables and surfaces after each use
• The opening hours of the restaurant are extended if necessary and double seating is applied. Reservations are required at the A la Carte restaurant
• Restaurant / dining room capacity has been adjusted to ensure that social distance measures are effective
• Hand sanitizers will be available at the entrances and next to the buffets
• It is highly recommended that children should be guided and supervised especially in buffet area
• Signage and floor markings will be used to remind customers to keep their distance from one another.
Pools & Gym
• Safe distances between sunbeds & umbrellas
• Reinforced cleaning & disinfection of all sunbeds after use
• Systematic chlorination at the outdoor pools
• Indoor pools will not operate this season (according to the hygiene directives, and the current instructions of the National Organization of Public Health (EODY) and the World Health Organization (WHO))
• Gym use by appointment only
Stay in touch
We value your privacy. None of the details supplied will be shared with external parties